Confined to homes for almost nine months without get-togethers, festivities and parties, travelers are now seeking for short distance tours to welcome the New Year. These offbeat destinations and independent properties are the top picks for domestic travelers keen on celebrating the Christmas weekend with family and friends in the safest possible manner. As per a recent goibibo survey, one in every three Indians is planning to travel and holiday during the upcoming Christmas and New Year season. One of India’s most insta-worthy Incredible Palace Hotel Noor Mahal, Karnal is inviting travel enthusiast for joyous get-togethers and New Year celebrations offering a lifetime opportunity to become one of the 100 Royal Guests. Adapting to the new reality of celebrations and parties, Noor Mahal is completely focused towards rethinking guest experience and safety of couple and guests. Going vocal for local,Noor Mahal Karnal is all set with amazing preparations and offers to boost the party spirits of modern kings and queens.
A five-star luxury palace hotel inspired by India's rich heritage and essence of royalty experience enjoyed by Indian Maharajas over the centuries, Noor Mahal Karnal is a perfect place to make Xmas and New Year celebration memorable and capture these beautiful moments with picturesque backdrops and opulence.
Managing Director of Noor Mahal, Mr. Roop Pratap Choudhary said, “Our staff is completely equipped with modern technologies and new cleanliness measures to maintain safety and hygiene as per the government and health authority guidelines. With modern tools, high level awareness and impeccable service measures, we are all set to make celebrations safe and memorable at Noor Mahal.Every Year closer to New Year’s Eve, we use to organize themed based parties every day till 31st December. But this year due to COVID 19 we are inviting 100 royal guests on 31st December with special menu, DJ party and Artists. For this year’s party, the management has decided to invite local bands and DJ’s for the entertainment to offer the local flavour of Karnal to the guests.
The health and safety of guests is of utmost importance to Noor Mahal. Considering the recent scenario, the party formats and arrangements have been adapted as per the new norms and social distancing guidelines. As the social gatherings has been reduced to 100 for indoor events and 250 for outdoor events, Noor Mahal is selectively taking New Year celebrations bookings. As people are avoiding foreign travel and long distance tours to celebrate New Year eve, this preferred destination for staycation, wedding and events is getting a lot of queries from Delhi/NCR and other nearby states. The brand has thoughtfully curated the new Noor Mahal experience for its guests so they feel as welcome and comfortable as they did before around the New Year eve. Apart from the in-house staff, Noor Mahal has provided COVID 19 operational procedures to vendors and suppliers as well.
Safety measure and Guidelines at Noor Mahal:
· Allowing only 100 people at the party venue
· On ground hotel staff, vendors and suppliers will be wearing safety gears such as shields, masks, gloves and PPE kits to minimize risk to our staff and guests
· Our staff is helping the guests to direct towards sanitisation stations before and after the party
· Throughout the venue and within our grounds, coordinators will help maintain social distancing by marking out the 2m distancing (at regular interval), the venue will have a separate entry and exit for all the guests
· Hotel Staff has been briefed for menu planning and table organizations
· Maximised the space between tables and use of our outdoor spaces in line with social distancing guidelines, enabling guests to enjoy the function
· Contactless bar system for the guests
· We have made arrangements for both plated and buffet meals: For plated management will ensure that staff or bartenders who are serving guests at their tables will be wearing safety gears and for serve-yourself-style meal (buffet meals) smaller counters will incorporated so as to avoid long assembly line at the buffet
· Themed music areas for bands and DJ’s : Management will be creating different areas throughout the party to limit the crowd. In this way, guests can enjoy the party at a safe distance.
· The party areas will strictly follow the entry and exit timings of the guests
If you’ve ever dreamed about living like royalty, you can turn your fairytale into reality. Guest can live out all their royal fantasies by checking into one of Noor Mahal’s dreamy luxury rooms, Presidential Suite (Khwabgah), Suites, Club Rooms and Club Royal Rooms. Get yourself royally treated at Noor Mahal’s exclusive royal sleeping chamber called the Khwabgah, which includes two bedrooms, a living room, a dining room, a separate bar, an office chamber, and a private terrace overlooking the Karnal city.
The Noor Mahal is a royal luxury set in a breath-taking, eight-acre oasis of beautiful landscaped gardens, filled with exotic flora and fauna. With a focus on environment conservation, rejuvenation, health and wellness, Noor Mahal offers a wide variety of recreational facilities for guests to unwind such as Rock-climbing, Zip-lining, Commando Net, Wall Climbing etc. Noor Mahal also encourages Nature walk and farm to fork concept to bring guests more closer to mother nature. Guests can also experience culinary trials from award winning chefs.