Due to sometime rainy and wet weather and sometime hot and humid weather, your skin attracts infections real quick.
You can get scalp infection, face burst outs, body rashes, fungus on your feet or nickels, these are such problems which we face during this seasons, so here are some of solutions to prevent such infections.
· Your hair scalp becomes unhealthy and dirty during the monsoon season because rain water now-a- days is full of chemicals and adulteration. Try to use a good shampoo and a good conditioner as well which maintains the shaft of your hair and locks up the moisture of your hair. It is also, important to give your hair a proper oil massage on a regular basis because during rain, the humidity rate is very high which make your roots clogged. Despite of oiling, steaming and masking should also be done. If you want to prepare a mask at home you can go for ingredients like banana with avocados or olive oil or amla, reetha and shikhakai are the best option. Try to comb and your hair in a regular interval.
· During monsoon, do not try to wear synthetic or tight clothes, just try to give your body enough space for respiration, otherwise you can also get skin infections or rashes. The most important thing to keep in mind is that you should apply all disinfectant products (like soaps, powders, body lotions, etc.) over your skin which helps in preventing your skin from all the infections even at the time of humidity and body sweats.
· Try to keep your nails more cleanly and hygienic which can prevent your nails for getting infections. Be extra careful at the time of having manicure and pedicure, make sure you always dip your nails in antiseptic water and the equipments you are using are clean and fresh. Wear open mouthed footwear to give it a proper air passage which prevents it from fungus. Steam your hair with Luke warm water and give a gentle dry massage to your feet at night.
· Make sure to keep your face always clean to prevent acne, rashes or to prevent pigmentation. You can even use disinfectant wet tissues for face. Do not use a lot of oily make up products; it should be more towards a powdery or mineral base which is friendly to your skin. Also, try to use good quality make up products because your skin attracts infection real quick due to high temperature and humidity.
· Your skin and body reflects what you feed them. So, be careful about what you eat. Try to not to eat fast food or unhygienic food. Or if you are very restrained to eat fast food so, you should make sure that the food is fresh and it’s steaming hot, do not eat precooked food.
· So overall, to keep your bodies healthy try to drink 10-12 glass of water per day so that you can flush out the bacteria through urine. So, try to drink a lot of fluids and make sure to clean your body hygienic, like you can take bath in both morning and evening. Try to wear more of the cotton clothes than the synthetic ones.
So, these are some ways through which you can keep your body clean and disinfectants.