The Natures Nest, Unit of Innovadors by Sadhika Malhotra.
There is one common aim of each and everyone- and that one aim is to look beautiful. Beauty is the utmost concern of each and everyone and any problem related to it becomes worrisome situation. Are you facing any problem with your Skin? Is your hair in good texture? Are you worried about freckles on your skin? Or if your skin is dry or any other beauty concern bothering you? To all your beauty concerns- there is a solution in ‘Nature Nest by Sadhika Malhotra’ the brand that solves all your problems with natural care. Sometimes passion grows into profession and that’s when you enjoy each moment of your work. Such is the case with 23-year-old young entrepreneur Sadhika Malhotra whose inclination towards Beauty gave birth to The Natures Nest, Unit of Innovadors by Sadhika Malhotra. T3FS in conversation with the Founder of Nature Nest Sadhika Malhotra to know more on her journey and brand insights-
Tell us about yourself as a person, your educational background and as an entrepreneur?
I would describe myself as Cheerful, Mindful, fun loving girl who has always been focused on studies and Work. I don’t mind calling myself as a Go-getter who believes in fulfilling her dreams with my sheer dedication and hard work. I finished schooling from GD Goenka public school, Vasant Kunj I am graduate from GD Goenka University Sohna road I did my course in entrepreneurship into cosmetology into beauty products and into perfumes. After that, in year the 2017 I did an internship to start practice in beauty products then my family helped guided me hire machines then I learned and started the art of making products for natures nest as well as the scent studio our culture nature is considered as a mother for every need of ours we look at nature as a solution so from the house of Mother Nature we take pride in introducing The Natures Nest. The large and researched range of nature’s nest helps to protecting the hair, body and skin of every individual as per their body types. The Natures Nest is a nest of naturally made certified products specially made with all natural herbs and extracts of all natural fresh fruits and we make sure that all the products manufactured by us as free from parabens, mineral oil and harmful chemicals.
How did your company’s journey as a pre-eminent brand begin? What was the underlying bedrock idea behind incorporating the company? What made you choose this type of business?
Since childhood, I have seen that my parents utilizing the bounties of nature for staying healthy and looking beautiful. My father used to go to great lengths to procure the purest and best quality ingredients - be it the Shikakai and Amla or purest Chandan and Kashmiri saffron. We grew up witnessing the miracles of nature and the importance of purity plus quality. As I grew up I started looking for ready-made natural products. However, I found that most products that I used were not a patch on the homemade beauty products. That is when I decided to launch Nature’s Nest.
Please let us know about your various product ranges?
We are making around 300 types of products. We have a Massive product range wherein anything and everything you can imagine in the beauty segment is available. Right from body wash to shampoo to under eye gel to face wash to creams to face mask to hair oil to moisturizers to soap bars to face massage gel and lip balms... etc
Our product range is a solution to all your beauty worries.
How do you see your entrepreneurial journey till date?
My entrepreneurial journey has been exhilarating till now. Unlike conventional beauty brands, we have kept our marketing costs extremely low. All our efforts are dedicated to indulging modern women with herbal products, which are delicately crafted using the purest ingredients. Today’s women are extremely busy - be it a career woman or a homemaker. They do not have the time to take care of themselves. Therefore, there is a huge unmet market for high-quality herbal products, which they can trust.
What are your 5 best Hostellers?
Here are 6 best hot sellers that nature’s nest users swear by
1. Nature’s Nest Under Eye Gel helps to keep the beauty of the eyes by reducing puffiness and dark circles. Refreshing Gel for rejuvenating exhausted eyes. It targets all 3-problem areas around the eyes - dark circles, eye bags and wrinkles. Natural ingredients keep the formula gentle enough even for the thin and sensitive skin of the eye area. It’s Great for daily use For women & men Of all ages groups
2. Dead Sea minerals shampoo: This shampoo has a unique blend of natural herbs like ginko biloba, Dead Sea salt. It is based upon minerals from the Dead Sea. It cleanses pores on the scalp and dead cells on the scalp. It rejuvenates damaged hair and also detoxifies the scalp Certified products can be safely used by both men and women. Dead Sea Minerals Increase Blood Circulation, which reduces Hair Loss.
3. Unique charcoal body wash - Say goodbye to dirt and blemishes. We have harnessed the cleansing and detoxing power of unique charcoal to help you remove toxins and impurities, unclogging pores and breathing life back into the skin in need. Our keys ingredients help extract toxins from your skin’s pores while also removing dead skin cells. Intense moisture makes it a great acne body wash and a great sensitive skin body wash.
4. Tea tree face wash - Everyday Use Tea Tree Face Wash with Neem helps to control and prevents the development of new acne and Pimples by controlling excessive oil secretion Removes excess oil. Tea Tree Extract helps purify the skin and improves its Resilience, it gently Removes Clogging Dirt, Oil, and impurities from the skin, making skin Clean and Healthy enriched with Tea Tree extract and Tea Tree Oil Famous For Their Natural Anti Bacterial and Cleansing properties, prevents the regular breakout of acne and pimples.
5. Herbal skin renewal cream aloe Vera
When skin health matters, there’s nothing more vital and pampering than an herbal daily moisturizer that’s light and non-greasy, and also a natural source of essential vitamins and minerals to provide complete moisture and nourishing skin rejuvenation. Nature’s nest herbal skin renewal aloe Vera cream is most loved by women of all ages. It works to improve the strength and elasticity of the skin so you look clean, refreshed, young and renewed. Its herbal antioxidants help protect your skin from environmental damage too. Best of all, it’s safe for all skin types.
6. Gift Boxes- Natures nest includes 2 premium gift boxes for all happy occasions. Natures nest most loved and hot selling gift boxes Starts with the price range of 1800-3000 Rs. The box can accommodate 3 products at minimum and can go to maximum products depending upon the product choice of our customers. Natures nest gifting box with four items product range is from 2500-5000 depending on the selection of products
Is there any new Product range you are working on?
Having Product segment to keep us safe in the Covid Pandemic has become the need of an hour. We have worked on the new range to fight this pandemic which includes products like face masks, gloves and sanitizers.
Could you name a person/mentor/book/ who has had a tremendous impact on your entrepreneurial journey?
My father has had a tremendous impact on my journey. Despite being born in a very wealthy and conservative family, where women are not expected to go out and work, he has always pushed me to start something on my own.
He treats his daughters as he would treat a son. Since the time I was a child, it was made very clear to me that being financially independent is very important. I owe the entire credit of this thinking taking to him.
How do you see yourself growing in the next five years?
The modern, urban Indian woman is well educated, traveled, and is no more hesitant to demand the best that is available in the market. I have been very conservative, as I have been testing the market. However, I think I am now ready to shift gears and move into a higher orbit. The growing class of discerning women who are ready to pay for a great quality product buoys me. With a well-executed plan, we should be able to grow to more than Rs. 10 crores of revenues in the next five years.